- 5/24: CONGRATS to Nick being accepted as a James O. Freedman Presidential Scholar!
- 4/1: The Wang lab was awarded an R01 grant from NCI!
- 3/22: CONGRATS to Matt getting awarded a Sophomore Research Scholarship!
- 3/12: CONGRATS to Jake getting a full scholarship to Columbia Medical School!
- 2/15: Welcome Hanxu, started her winter term rotation in the lab!
- 12/01: Welcome Jason McFadden '22 and Matthew Lutchko '23 to the lab!
- 11/15: Welcome Bernice, started her winter term rotation in the lab!
- 08/01: We bid a fond farewell to Harrison and Ben, wish them best luck at Deloitte and Harvard!
- 07/01: Welcome Ruoyun, who officially joined the lab, as the second graduate student in the Wang Lab!
- 06/29: We virtually welcomed Nicholas Sugiarto '23 to the lab.
- 06/22: Welcome Andrew, who joined the lab as a Research Associate after graduating from Colby College!
- 04/01: CONGRATULATIONS to Ben, who has accepted an offer from Harvard BBS program to start his PhD this fall. We are so proud of you!
- 04/05: CONGRATULATIONS to Stephan, who has accepted an offer from Harvard ChemBio program to start his PhD this fall!
- 01/01: The Wang Lab has been awarded with a research grant from the Andrew McDonough B+ (Be Positive) Foundation to study the function of SWI/SNF complex in pediatric malignant rhabdoid tumors.
- 11/01: Ruoyun and Maddie, 1st graduate students from MCB, started their winter rotation, welcome!
- 07/01: Sophia '22, started her summer internship in the lab, she is supposed by the DORR program, welcome!
- 06/01: We welcome back Luke Deary, who has officially joined our lab, and become the first graduate student of the Wang Lab!
- 04/23: Our work on BRD9 and novel SWI/SNF subcomplex is now out at Nature Communications!
- 02/01: Chenhui, Haleema and Leena, 1st year students from MCB, started their spring rotation, welcome!
- 01/02: Jacob '20, started a full-time winter term research in the lab after spending a term in Cuba, welcome Jake!
- 09/01: Luke Deary, 1st year student from PEMM, started rotation, welcome!
- 08/01: Harrison Hawk joined the lab as Research Associate, welcome!
- 07/02: The Wang Lab welcomes its first lab member — Ben!